Hawaii Aviation Forums Aviation Want Ads Aviation Items For Sale Be95A, Travel Air, for SALE

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

1960 Be95A, Travel Air is for sale.  The aircraft has a total of 8087.9 hours (as of October 2019) with the right engine having 1554.4 hours TTSO, right propeller having 1365.3 hours since new, the left engine having 53.9 hours TTSO and left propeller 53.9 hours TTSN (all engine/prop times as of July 2019).  The engines are Lycoming O-360-A1A (carbureted, so good fuel consumption).  The airplane is a four seater, twin engine airplane with a added fifth seat if desired.  With full fuel (extended long-range aux tanks), the airplane will fly four people easily from HNL to ITO and return without refueling.  The airplane has a Garmin 430 GPS (WAAS capable) Comm/Nav, King Bendix KX155 Comm/Nav, dual VORs, Century IIB Autopilot, ADS-b (Garmin 82), ELT, intercom, music hookup, and alternators (STC’d).  Paint and interior is average.  All maintenance records are available.  Last annual was July 2019.  Comes with life raft and vests.  Airplane is based at JRF (Kalaeloa Airport) and can be seen by appointment.  This sale is on a where is, as is basis.  New owner must take possession and vacate the parking within 30 days of sale.  Asking $50K.  Call Rob Moore cellular at two, two, three, nine, nine, nine one.  This is a GREAT airplane for training, building muti time and/or inter island transportation.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • Galen
      Participant

Is this Travel Air still available?  I wish I had seen this sooner.  Cheers

• Galen
      Participant

You can email me at gninhk at yahoo

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.