Hawaii Aviation Forums Social Gatherings Anyone going to AirVenture need a better itinerary viewer/planner than EAA’s?

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

If anyone in Hawaii is going to AirVenture Oshkosh this year, and wants a better system for planning your itinerary and seeing your itinerary than the EAA web site and its companion mobile app, drop me a line at friederir001@hawaii.rr.com.  I wrote my own app for managing my AirVenture schedule, which I have been using for the last 3 times I went.  It shows your selected items as stacked time lanes, i.e. for allowing you to make choices between overlapping schedules, avoiding back-to-back presentations at opposite ends of the field, etc. and quicker and easier viewing of topic descriptions.  It requires a Windows system though, but it creates an html document with your itinerary that you can take with you and view on any device.  Making it as a mobile app was not feasible for me for reasons I won’t bore you with.  I would happily provide the app for free to anyone who wants it.  I can’t attach it as I’m sure this forum won’t let me attach executables due to virus risks.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.