Hawaii Aviation Forums Aviation Want Ads Planes For Sale 1975 Piper Cherokee Archer I

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

So after completing major upgrades and renovation on this plane, I am being forced to move back to the mainland, for better healthcare.

Gorgeous 1975 Piper Cherokee Archer I.  Fully IFR equipped and certified with dual VOR, DME, and. GPS.  Just added a GTN 750 nav/com with a GTX 345 transponder, ADSB in/out; both have bluetooth and can display to your tablet or smart phone.  Also added a GMA 345 audio panel, which in addition to bluetooth music, also let’s you control who can hear and talk to who; my favorite use is to remove the pilot from the intercom and turn the radio off to everyone else during take off and landing, in busy airspace!  Brand new complete interior set installed, including replacing the old fiberglass insulation with new rubber insulation and adding thin insulation to the floor of the passenger area, which greatly reduces cabin noise in flight!  The interior is immaculate, basically everything has been cleaned, polished, and/or repainted as well as all new hardware inside and out!  Fresh annual 11/2019, in excellent condition!  Comes with brand new Bruce’s custom cover.

I am $110k into this plane, but only asking $100k for a hopefully quick sale.

Better pictures coming soon…

• aaron
      Participant

Assume it might have already sold but if not I am very interested in purchasing the plane. Please let me know if you still have it available 808-495-0073 Aaron Goddard

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.